YSRPK Scheme, YSRPK Scheme 2021, ysrpk.ap.gov.in status, ysrpk.ap.gov.in status 2021, YSR Pelli Kanuka Status, YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2021, YSR Pelli Kanuka Status check, AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Status, how to apply YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme online, how to check YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2021 online.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2021: Hi all, in today’s post, you will know about one of the AP’s financial assistance schemes, which is ysrpk or YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme.
Andhra Pradesh government, YSRCP party has taken a very good move to bring out from financial problems to the poor family’s marriages in the AP state. Really, this ysrpk scheme has been helping more families in the Andhra Pradesh state while their girl’s marriages.
Let’s go down below to know more about the Jagananna Pelli Kanuka scheme and how to apply for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme and how to check the YSR Pelli Kanuka Status online 2021. Here you can see the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply.
What is YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme was launched by the Honorable AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu. He has been fulfilling the financial dream of AP poor families by providing financial support to their daughter’s marriage.
With the help of this scheme, eligible families can get the amount for their daughter’s marriage. So, let’s know more about it below.
Below, you can see the image, that states, how the scheme will be benefitted to the eligible beneficiaries. Also, check the AP Government Schemes List.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Here, you will know, what are the eligibility criteria for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme. Let’s know below.
- The applicant must belong to Andhra Pradesh state only.
- The beneficiary should have age more than 18 years.
- And the annual income must not be more than RS. 200000/-.
- An only a newly married couple can apply.
- Marriage should be done within the state only.
- OC & Government employees are not eligible for this scheme.
YSRPK Scheme 2021 Documents required
Below mentioned documents are required while applying the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme online. So, read and should be ready the documents carefully. Let’s go below.
- Cast certificate of bride & bridegroom.
- Aadhar card of both bride and groom.
- Income certificate of both.
- Marriage invitation card of both.
- Ration card of bride and groom.
- Passport size photos of both.
- Bank passbook front page of bride account.
How to Apply YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2021 Online?
Before going to apply for the scheme, beneficiaries should be ready with the required documents in hand. So, the process will be end fast and successfully.
Steps to Do Online Registration for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:
- Before going to do the online registration process, you have to do some offline work first.
- Any applicant must apply before 7 days of your marriage.
- You have to submit the Aadhar card of the bride & groom, cast & income certificate of both, marriage invitation card of both, and bank account of the bride at the MEPMA office.
- Now, you have to go online to register your name and details on the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme application form.
- Enter the details you will be asked for in it and complete the process.
- So, first visit the official website, which is: http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/Dashboard/index-en.html#apply.
- Once entered into the home page, you will see a link, click on the link to apply online.
- That’s it, the online applying process will become to an end.
How to Check YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2021 Online?
Using the steps below, you can be easily checked the YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2021 online.
- First of all, you have to visit the official webpage of ysrpk, which is: http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/Dashboard/index-en.html.
- On the home page, you will see a link like “దరఖాస్తుస్థితినితెలుసుకోండి / Know Your Application Status“. Click on this link to check the status of your YSR Pelli Kanuka application.
- After clicking on that link, you will be redirected to a page, where you have to give details like bride ID or Aadhar number or groom Aadhar number.
- And now click on “Get Status” to know about application status.
- That’s it, the process was completed.
Finally, the YSRPK or YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2021 come to an end. For more information or schemes, daily visit at: https://pmyojanaschemes.in website. Thank you.
[…] However, With the help of this scheme, farmers can invest YSR Raithu Bharosa amount in their fields. Rythu can be used it to buy fertilizers, pesticides, plough charges, labor charger and invest in more ways. This just about the introduction of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, go down below to know more. Here you can see the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme. […]
[…] ysr navasakham official portal was launched on 20th November 2019. The main objective of the portal is, everyone has the ability to check the scheme details, the status of their applications, payment status of their schemes, beneficiary list under many schemes. Also Check: YSR Pelli Kanuka Payment Status Online. […]