In this article I will show you how to check Odisha Bhulekh Map and Bhunaksha and online land of Odisha State. Bhulekh Odisha was developed by the government of Odisha to allow the citizens of Odisha to check their land records details. By using this web portal any Odisha state citizen can get the information of property owner, value of property, and many more. Here in this post you will check the complete information about Odisha Bhulekh Land Record 2021, Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2021, Bhulekh Odisha Map Naksha or Bhunaksha, Check Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2021 etc.
The portal of Bhulekh Odisha was launched under the board of revenue department Odisha. Because of this service it’s become much easier for the people to get their land details as compared to previous.
Odisha Bhulekh Map & Land Record Online Application Fees
The applicant who is interested in applying for ROR documents, then they need to give the following application charges to the concerned officials.
|Government fees and user costs
|Service charges of the kiosk operator
|Certificate output charges
Main Features of Bhulekh Odisha
Below shown are the main key features of Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- Any citizen of Odisha can easily check their land record from their home with the help of Bhulekh Odisha Portal.
- The information of the property owner, history of the land and cost of the land can be easily checked through Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- By using the Bhulekh Odisha portal any citizen can check the map view of their land.
- It is an online land record checking web portal.
- Using this service any people of Odisha can check their land records.
- It was developed by the government of Odisha under board of revenue department Odisha.
Documents Required for Applying ROR
If you want to apply for ROR then you must ready with the following documents.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Income certificate
- Land Tax
- Proof of Ownership of property
Odisha Bhulekh ROR Application Process
In order to apply for ROR documents you need to follow the below given procedure.
- Firstly, visit the district revenue office and ask them for application form.
- Now fill up the form and attach the documents required.
- Then submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form an acknowledgment receipt will be given to you.
- Keep the acknowledgment receipt safe.
- After that verification process will take place.
- Finally, after all this process a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
|No. of Districts
|No. of Tahasil
|No. of RI Circles
|No. of Villages
|No. of Khatiyans
|No. of Plots
|No. of Tenants
How to Check ROR Documents?
Do you want to check the ROR documents? Then please follow the below shown procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official website link.
- Then click on select location for ROR section and select the District, Tahasil, Village, and RI Circle.
- After that three options will be displayed on the screen.
- Khatiyan – Tap on Khatiyan option and select Khatiyan from the dropdown list.
- Plot Number – click on the plot option, then choose the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Tenant – choose on the Tenant option, and then select the Tenant names.
- Then click on ROR back page or front page option as per the preference.
- Now ROR will be appeared on the screen.
- That’s it now take a printout for feature use.
How to Check Bhulekh Odisha Map/BhuNaksha?
If you want to check the Bhu Naksha then you need to follow the below shown procedure.
- First visit the official website.
- Then click on map view tab, then map page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now select the district and click on submit button.
- Choose the plot number.
- Here the complete information about the plot will be displayed.
How to Get Tahsil Info from Bhulekh.ori.nic.in?
In the below you can see how to get Tahsil info from the official web site.
- Firstly, go to the official Bhulekh Odisha web portal.
- Then tap on Tahsil info link.
- Now you will be redirected to new web page.
- Here you have to choose the district and tahsil.
- Once you click on go button the complete information of your tahsil will be seen on your screen.
How to Download Bhulekh Odisha App on Your Smartphone?
Getting any android app on Smartphone is very simple.
- Turn on your Smartphone and click on Google Play Store icon.
- Go to the search box and search for Odisha Bhulekh.
- Now list of related apps will be displayed.
- From the list choose the appropriate one.
- Then click on install button and wait till its gets install on your phone.
- Now you can easily check your land record from your mobile phone using app.
Conclusion on Bhulekh Odisha Map/Bhu Naksha Online Land Record
I think you have got the complete information related to Bhulekh Odisha Map and Bhunaksha and land record etc. If you want more information about Bhulekh Odisha then visit official website.