Shadi/Vivah Anudan UP Online 2021: In today’s tutorial, I will be guided on how to apply to Shadi Anudan UP online 2021 and also check the status of Sadi Anudan 2021 online. The scheme sadi anudan yojana can help a lot to the poor families, who are living under the below poverty line in the UP state.
The UP State Government has taken a marvelous decision, that has changed to be providing financial assistance to the girls’ marriages in UP. In the country, every state may have a population of poor people, they cannot provide an excess dowry or financial support to the groom’s family. I strongly say poor families cannot make complete marriages to their girl child’s, as per that condition, UP government has recorded the list of poor families and given a statement to help the financial assistance in the marriages. Here, you can another great scheme in UP: SSPY 2021: UP Old Age Pension Scheme.
Using shadi anudan yojana scheme 2021, all the below poverty line people have been benefitting in UP. Under this sadi anudan scheme, UP BPL people have solved their financial problems and they are doing marriages to their daughters happily.
As of now, you may come to a little overview of the shadi anudan yojana. In addition to this, you should know, how to apply for the sadi anudan yojana scheme 2021 & sadi anudan scheme status online. Let’s see them below. Also check the UP land records online: UP Bhulekh Online 2021.
What is Shadi Anudan UP or Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021?
Shadi Anudan yojana is a financial assistance scheme for poor families in Uttar Pradesh state. It was launched by the UP CM Yogi Adithyanath. He has thought broadly to help the UP poor people and has to make everyone happy without any financial burden. Also check, UP Sarthi Pari Vahan Sewa Online.
Under this scheme, all Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, and Minorities are eligible to avail of the benefits.
Those who are eligible for the Shadi Anudan Yojana scheme can get financial assistance RS. 51000.
Before applying to the sadi anudan scheme at upsdc, the bride should have an age of more than 18 years and the groom should have an age of more than 21 years. If not, then, you are not eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
This scheme can valid up to 2 girls marriages in one family. So, do not go under the pressure because of girls children and do marriages happily.
Who Are Eligible for The Sadi Anudan Yojana?
As you follow below to know who is eligible for the sadi anudan yojana scheme 2021. Let’s check the eligibility criteria below.
- The bride should live and belong to the UP state only.
- The family income should not more than Rs 46080 per annum in the rural areas.
- In the urban areas, their total family income should be under Rs 56460 per annum
- The bride should have an age of more than 18 years & the groom should have an age of more than 21 years.
What Are the Documents Required for the UP Shadi Aanudan Yojana?
Here, you can check the documents required for the UP Shaadi Anudan Yojana online 2021. Let’s check them below.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Age certificate
- Identity card
- Bank account information
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Marriage certificate
- Wedding card.
How to Apply for Shadi Anudan Yojana Online 2021 @ upsdc?
Here, you can follow procedure to apply for Shadi Anudan Yojana scheme online 2021 at governmental portal upsdc. Using below steps, you can easily fillout the application form details and end the applying process. Let’s start the process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official webpage of sadi anudan yojana, which is http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/.
- You just click on above provided link to visit the site.
- Once you entered the page, you will see a home page with scheme apply links.
- In the abov image, you will see links about, General, SC, ST, other Backward classess and Minorties.
- All those mentioned category can start to apply at http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/ website.
- As you open the shadi anudan online application form, when you click on the highleted links in home page.
- Now, continue to follow the above step, next, you will see the sadi anudan application form and it has to be fill with personal details, bank details and uploads.
- As you completed the application form, then you have to click on submit button to send the form.
- That’s it, now you have completed your process and note down the application number or print the reciept.
- While checking the status of your sadi anudan application form, you need a application number, so, you have to remeber the number.
- And finally, if your application is eligible, then you will be got benefitted with RS. 51000.
How to Check UP Sadi Anudan Status Online 2021 @ http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
Once you have successfully completed the UP sadi anudan scheme online, then, you have to instantley check the status of your Sadi Anudan application form online. Let’s check the sade anudan status online using steps below.
- You have to first visit the official gov portal of UP, which is http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Next, copy and paste the above URL on your working web browser and visit the site.
- In the home, you will find the status check link like”Shadi Anudan Status”. where, click on that link to open a new window.
- Once you have done abov step, next, you will be asked to enter application number and check the status of application.
- That’s it, that is the way to check the status of Sadi anudan online.
UP Sadi Anudan Yojana Helpline number
- Sadi anudan help line number: 1800 -419 -0001.
- OBC Category Toll Free Number : 1800 -180 -5131 or Deputy Director No. 0522- 2288861.
- Minorities Category Deputy Director Number : 0522 – 2286199.
After reading all above content, still if you have any queries? then, you should send them in comment section. We will definately solve as soon as possible.
For more helpful schemes, daily visit at: https://pmyojanascheme.in website.
Leave a Reply