SSPY 2021, UP SSPY gov portal, SSPY up an old-age pension scheme, SSPYUP, UP old age pension scheme, how to apply old age pension in UP.
SSPY: Old Age/Vridha Pension Scheme in UP: Today, you will know about the old age pension yojana scheme in Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, all senior citizens can get a pension amount. This pension amount was shared by the central & state governments. An old-age or Vridha pension scheme can provide a pension amount to the people, who are living under the below poverty line.
As per the UP SSPY Governmental portal data, presently, there are more than 51,21,454 beneficiaries and have been received Rs. 797 Crores.
So, if anybody’s kin is waiting to apply for the old-age pension scheme in UP 2021? then, they can go for the guide below. And also learn, how to apply to the old-age pension scheme in UP, how to check the status of the Vridha or old-age pension scheme yojana, and how to check the beneficiary list of old-age pension yojana, and how to apply up a pension scheme in the SSPY Gov portal. Let’s down the page to know more. You can check your property details in UP using: UP BhuLekh & UP BhuNaksha.
What is Old Age or Vridha Pension Scheme in UP (SSPY)?
The Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has been bringing more welfare schemes and pension schemes to the below poverty line people in the UP state. This sspy up pension scheme is eligible for only those who have age more than 60 years. This 60-year age group of people can only deserve this up Vridha pension yojana scheme.
The aim of the Vridha pension scheme is, to provide financial assistance to the senior citizens. Above 60 years age group people will not physically fit and they are not able to work because of their age factor, so, in that age, the government is providing financial support to live happily.
UP pension scheme can work under the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh. The eligible beneficiary can get RS. 500 per month as Old Age Pension amount. Let’s go down to know eligibility criteria, required documents, and how to do the online application process.
SSPY: UP Old Age/Vridha Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
As you follow below to know what is the eligibility criteria for the UP old age pension yojana. Before going to apply the scheme, you must know the eligibility criteria. Let’s read the criteria.
- The candidate must belong to the resident of UP.
- The applicant’s age must between 60 – 150 years.
- The applicant should come under the BPL.
- The beneficiary income should have below Rs. 46080 in Rural areas and Rs. 56460 in the Urban areas.
- Those who are already getting any other pensions are not eligible for this pension scheme.
- If you are eligible for the scheme, then, you should have to need a passport size photo and income certificate of the applicant.
Required Documents for Applying UP Old Age Pension Scheme (SSPY) 2021
Follow the below mentioned documents while applying Old Age Pension scheme UP online.
- Date of birth certificate or any other valid age proof identity cards like Aadhar card or PAN card.
- Income certificate of the applicant.
- Passport size color photo.
- Bank Account.
Application Format of UP Vridha Pension Scheme
You can see, how the UP Vridha or old age pension scheme application format is below.
Fill in Personal Details
- Name of applicant.
- Date of birth.
- Father/Husband Name.
- Mobile Number.
- Complete address.
- Name of Bank.
- Name of Branch.
- Account number.
- IFSC code.
- Applicant’s Income application number.
- Income certificate number.
- Upload passport size color photo. Photo format should be jpg or jpeg and size should be less than 20kb.
- Upload Age certificate
- click on check box to approve the application and submit.
How to Apply Old Age Pension Scheme in UP Online 2021 @ https://sspy-up.gov.in/
I am giving you the easy guide, which helps to apply UP old age pension scheme online at https://sspy-up.gov.in/. Let’s follow the steps below.
- First of all, visit the UP Vridha pension scheme website SSPY governmental portal. Visit the official website.
- Using the above-provided link, you may enter the site.
- In the menu bar, you will see an option “Old Age Pension”.
- Click on that option to see an Online apply link on the home page.
- Click on that option “Apply Online” to see new open windows with the application form.
- Now, you have to fill in all the personal details, bank details and upload the documents to complete the process.
- Finally enter the Captcha as shown there and submit the application form.
- That’s it, you have completed the online application for the pension scheme.
How to Check the UP Old Age/Vridha Pension Application Status @ https://sspy-up.gov.in/ Portal?
As shown below given steps, you can check the status of your old age pension scheme in Uttar Pradesh.
- You have to visit the official Gov portal of UP’s old-age pension scheme. Here is the official website link.
- Now, you will see a homepage.
- On the home page top, you will find a menu bar, on the menu bar, you have to select the option “Old Age Pension”.
- Next, you have to click on that option to see a link like “Application status” on the home page.
- Click on the application status link to see a new window, where you have to give login details to know the status of your Vridha pension application status.
- That’s it, watching your application status was done using above steps.
Vridha or Old Age Pension Disbursement Summary – (2020-2021)
You can check the total beneficiaries & amount under the vridha or old age pension scheme below.
|Index||Quater (1)||Quater (2)||Quater (3)||Quater (4)||Total|
|Number of Beneficiaries||49,87,054||51,21,454||50,86,193||47,25,450|
|Total Amount Transferred (in crore)||1246.00||797.00||771.00||719.00||3,533|
How to Check Vridha or Old Age Pensioners List 2021 Online?
Here, you can check Vridha or old age pensioners list 2020-2021 online.
- First of all, visit the SSPY UP gov in the web portal. Visit the official site.
- In the homepage menu bar select the option “Old Age Pension”.
- After clicking on that, you will see an option below to check the pensioner’s list 2020-2021.
- Here is the link: Check Vridha or old age beneficiary list online.
- That’s it, now you will check the vridha pensioner’s list district-wise.
Check Vridha Beneficiary List Online Year Wise
You can know the Vridha or Old age pensioners list online yearly below.
- Vridha Pensioners list: 2020-2021.
- Vridha Pensioners list: 2019-2020.
- Old age or Vridha Pensioners list: 2018-2019.
- Old age or Vridha Pensioners list: 2017-2018.
- Vridha Pensioners list: 2016-2017.
- Vridha Pensioners list: 2015-2016.
Finally, the overview on how to apply Old Age Pension scheme in UP (SSPY) 2021 online is completed.
For any further helpline dial toll-free number: 18004190001.
For more helpful schemes daily visit https://pmyojanascheme.in website.