ysr navasakam ap gov in, ysr navasakam login page, navashakam gov login page, ysr navashakham ap gov in, navashakam ap gov in, navasakham ap gov in login do, ysr navasakham ap gov, ysr navasakham ap gov in login page.
ysr navasakham ap gov in: On today’s page, you will know about AP’s the most helpful schemes for the residence of poor families. And also know, what are the purpose of the schemes, who are eligible for the schemes, how many schemes available in the navaskham ap gov in the official web platform, what are benefits of navashakam scheme, like information, you will know below.
You can avail all the benefits of navasakham schemes in one place, which is at: https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/. This official website was launched by the AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu. Using this ysr navasakham gov portal, you can apply for all the schemes and will be get benefitted. Also read: You can apply YSR Raithu Bharosa Scheme Online.
What is YSR Navasakham AP Gov in?
ysr navasakham official portal was launched on 20th November 2019. The main objective of the portal is, everyone has the ability to check the scheme details, the status of their applications, payment status of their schemes, beneficiary list under many schemes. Also Check: YSR Pelli Kanuka Payment Status Online.
As I explained above, you will see those scheme list under the ysr navasakham.ap.gov.in login page. Let’s know the list of total navasakham schemes below.
AP YSR navasakham Schemes List:
- YSR Cheyutha.
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card.
- Jagananna Amma Vodi.
- YSR Aarogyasri Card.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF) & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena.
- YSR Sunna Vaddi.
- YSR Kapu Nestham.
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and Archakas.
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors.
- YSR Nethanna Nestham.
- YSR Vahana Mitra.
- Rice Card
YSR navasakham.ap.gov.in Website Schemes List & Details
The above list comes under the navashakam scheme. As you can see them in detail one by one below.
1). YSR Cheyutha – navasakam.ap.gov.in:
- This scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu.
- navasakam YSR Cheyutha scheme can provide financial assistance to the AP residence of SC, ST, BC single poor women or widow women.
- Those who are eligible for this scheme can get Rs. 75000/- over a period of 4 years and every year, they will be received the amount Rs. 18750/-.
- Really this scheme was very helpful for single women.
navasakam YSR Cheyutha Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must belong to the residence of AP.
- The applicant must be a single or widow woman.
- It is only applicable to women only.
2). YSR Pension Kanuka Card – navashakam ap gov in:
- It has also launched by the AP CM Jagan Garu.
- Those who have age above 60 years, can get Rs. 2,250/Month and disabled persons or transgenders can get Rs. 3000/Month.
navasakam YSR Pension Kanuka Card Eligibility:
- The applicant’s age should be above 60 years.
- In the rural area, total family income should be less than Rs. 10000/Month and in the urban area, less than Rs. 12000/Month.
- Any family’s land less than 3 acres of wetland & 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land.
- Usage of monthly electricity less than 300 units.
- No one has to get any benefits from government service or pensioners.
- In the family, nobody has owned 4 wheeler ( Tractor, Taxi, Auto Exempted).
- Nobody has to pay income tax from family.
- In the urban areas, you don’t have any properties or less than a 750sft built-up area.
3). Jagananna Amma Vodi:
- This scheme also one of the financial support schemes for poor families.
- Those who belong below the poverty line and the mother or recognized guardian supports their child’s or children’s to get educated.
- There will be no caste restrictions, any caste or religion can get the benefits of this scheme.
- Students’ mothers can get financial support from classes I – XII.
- Students can study in any college or school.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligibility:
- Must belong to the AP.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line.
- Child or children should go to the school.
4). YSR Aarogyasri Card:
- It was also launched by the AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu.
- This scheme is applicable to the family, their annual income must be less than Rs. 500000/-.
- Holding of total land less than 12 acres wetland & 35 acres of dry land or 35 acres of both wet and dry land.
- Don’t have more than 1 car in the family.
- Do not have properties or less than 3000sft built-up area in the rural areas.
- A government employee can get the service from an employee health card, so YSR Aarogyasre is not applicable to them.
5). Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF) & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena:
- Those who are studying ITI, Polytechnic, Degree and above level education in the Government institution or private collages, they can get complete fee reimbursement (Under Vidya Deevena).
- And also get Rs. 20000/- per year for food and hostel expenses (Under Vasathi Deevena).
- Families’ income should be less than Rs. 250000/-.
- Holding of land should be less than 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land or 25 acres of both lands.
- The family does not have 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
- In the family, no one has to pay income tax.
6).YSR Sunna Vaddi – navasakham ap gov in:
- The AP CM has stated that, under this scheme, AP poor SHG women can avail the benefits.
- This scheme can reduce the interest rate completely to poor SHC women.
- And the AP Government has decided to pay the interest portion for FY 2019-20 on the SHG bank loan amount outstanding as of 11/04/2019 under YSR Sunna Vaddi.
- The loan amount should be less than RS. 500000/-.
7). YSR Kapu Nestham:
- The main objective of the scheme is, it is providing benefits to Kapu women. It has to provide financial support as Rs. 75000/- and per annum, you will get Rs. 15000/-.
- Beneficiary age should be above 45 years.
- Family income is less than Rs. 10000/- per annum in rural and Rs. 12000/- in urban.
- In the family, nobody has a government employee or pensioner.
- Do not have 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
- Not to pay income tax from family.
8). Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and Archakas:
- The Hon’ble Chief Minister`s YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu assurance to pay Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams & Muazzins and increase in salaries to Archakas.
9). Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors:
- This scheme is helping the Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors.
- Eligible persons can get financial assistance at Rs. 10000/- per annum.
10). YSR Nethanna Nestham – navasakam.ap.gov.in:
- Under this scheme, eligible weaver families can get financial support at Rs. 24000/- Per annum.
- Family should belong to the below poverty line to avail the benefit of this scheme.
11). YSR Vahana Mitra – navashakam ap gov in:
- Under this scheme eligible beneficiary can get Rs. 10000/- per annum.
12).Rice Card – navasakham ap gov in:
- This scheme can provide the household items at subsidized rates only.
- Below poverty line people can avail the benefits.
How to Login Into the YSR navasakham ap gov in Website?
The following steps let you login into the navasakham ap gov in official website. So, let’s go to the below steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of navasakam : Visit the portal.
- On the home page, you will see a menu bar and in the last, you will find a login option.
- Click on login to see a new open window, where, you will see the Village Secretariat (Rural) code & Ward Secretariat (Urban) code.
- And below, you will be seen a login box, enter username and password to see the dashboard of navashakam ap gov in.
- That’s it, the process of login into the navashakham ap gov in is completed.
As we said in the introduction, everything was cleared and explained all the schemes with brief description about navasakham ap gov in.
If you want further any help? then mail to this Gmail account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ official portal was Designed & Developed by APCFSS.
For more important schemes, daily visit at https://pmyojanascheme.in website.
Leave a Reply