Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin New List 2021: Hello all, today, I have brought a piece of very good news for all. This scheme helps to lot of below-poverty-line people (BPL) and also applicable for lower-income groups and middle-income groups people.
In this guide, you will be got a clear understanding of the pmayg scheme and also know how to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online, how to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin new list 2021, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin benefits, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin eligibility, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin required documents & also download the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin PDF issued by MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
The objective of the PMAY-G Scheme: The main intention of the PMAYG scheme is to provide “Housing for all rural people of India by 2022”. The motto of the scheme is “Housing for all by 2020”. Actually, the scheme is formerly known by Indira Awas Yojana. And later, it was changed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in 2015 year. You can know, features of the PMAY-G scheme below in detail.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Benefit – (PMAY-G 2021-2020)
Here, you will know what are the main features of PMAY-G or PMAY-Rural. Suppose, if you become a beneficiary of PMAYG, then you will get a pucca house with all basic facilities for all houseless below poverty line people. Not only this, you can get more benefits under the scheme. Going to know more below.
- It has provided financial assistance for 1 crore houses in the sanctioned years 2016-2017, 2017-2018 & 2018-2019.
- Already I told you in the above paragraphs, formerly, it was known India Awas Yojana (IAY) and know it was called by PMAY. Under the IAY, at least the housing unit size 20 sq.m, but now it has changed to 25 sq.m including a kitchen in this area.
- Under the IAY, unit size has Rs. 70000/- plains and Rs.75000/- in hilly states. But now PMAY-G is giving unit size has Rs. 1.20 lakh in plains and Rs. 1.3 lakh in hilly states.
- The central government and the state government have shared a unit cost of the house in the ratio of 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for North Eastern and 3 Himalayan states.
- In addition, you will get Rs. 12000/- for constructing toilets under the Swatch Bharat Mission.
- All the houses constructed under the scheme are socio-economic friendly.
- Contractors are using local materials only for the construction.
- If you need a loan facility while construction? then, you will get a loan amount of Rs. 70000/-.
- PMAYG beneficiaries will get paid directly to aadhar linked bank account transfers or post office accounts.
I hope, you have seen the benefits of PMAY-G scheme above. Those who are eligible to this scheme, they can get the above mentioned benefits. Now, let’s know the PMAY-G or PMAY-Rural eligibility criteria below.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Eligibility Criteria – (PMAYG 2021-2020)
Here, you can see the eligibility criteria for PMAYG below. You can check them one by one. If you are eligible? them, be ready with required documents for further process. Let’s know below.
- Those who are living without a house or living in a kutcha house and having zero, 1, and maximum 2 rooms allowed to eligible for this scheme.
- In your family, don’t have a male adult, who is aged 19-59 years.
- In your family, don’t have literate adults with a minimum age of 25 years.
- If you have any person permanently disabled? then, you are eligible for the PMAYG scheme.
- Those who are not having any land and earning an income as labor.
- All the ST, SC & minorities people also come under this scheme.
- If your family has owned a motor vehicle, agriculture equipment, fishing boat? then, you are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those who have a Kisan credit limit of Rs. 50000 & more.
- Your family member without having any government job.
- You don’t have to pay any professional tax or income tax.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Documents Required (2021-2020)
Before going to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin scheme 2021, here, you should know, what are the documents required for it. For more details, you can scroll down below.
- Aadhar card and details.
- Bank account and details.
- Document in the consent of using of Aadhaar on behalf of the beneficiary.
- The Beneficiary should need a Job Card Number as registered with MGNREGA.
- Beneficiary and also know the SBM(Swachh Bharat Mission) Number.
The above-listed documents are must be needed, while applying PMAYG online. And now, you can know how to apply PMAYG online 2021 and also know the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online form 2021. Below, you can know how to apply this scheme online.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online 2021
Here, I am giving you the exclusive guide on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online apply 2021 with very simple steps. Before you start to apply PMAYG online, you should ready with the above-mentioned documents and start the process below.
Mainly, the registration process as divided into 4 sections, you can know the below.
- Personal Details.
- Bank Account Details.
- Convergence Details.
- Details from Concern Office.
Those who are eligible for this scheme can go to their respective gram panchayat and get the details of the scheme. If you are eligible? then, you will get the login details in gram sabha.
If you are unable to do the above process, then, you will also get help from a third party. That third party can take their consent as Aadhar card and they apply for it.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Apply 2021: Here, you can follow the exact steps below.
- First of all, visit the official website of PMAYG: Here, you can see the official webpage: https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- You can see the below image for reference.
- After entering the official website, you will see a menu bar. In the menu bar, from left to right, you will see an option like “Awaassoft”. After clicking on that option, you will see a dropdown menu, where you have to select “Data Entry”.
- For the above process, see the image as a reference below.
- After clicking on data entry, you will see a window with 3 options, like MIS DATA ENTRY, FTO DATA ENTRY/VERIFY MOBILE PHOTO, and DATA ENTRY For AWAAS+. Here you have to select “DATA ENTRY For AWAAS+”.
- For more reference see the below image.
- Now click on DATA ENTRY For AWAAS+ button to log in to the PMAYG registration. here you will be asked to select “your state”.
- See the image below.
- After selecting the desired state, now enter the login details, which you have collected from the Gram panchayat. see the below image for reference.
- After successful login, you have to fill required data in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin form. this form has divided into 4 parts. You can see them in the above paragraphs.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List New 2021-2020
Here, I provide you the information in detail on how to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin new list 2021 & 2020 year with HD images. You can follow the steps below to know the PMAYG list 2021 new.
- To check the latest PMAYG new list in the 2021 year? then, go to the official website: https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- On the home page, you will see a menu bar, there you have to find the option “Stakeholders”.
- See the below image for confirmation.
- After clicking on that, you will see a drop-down menu, there, you have to select “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary”.
- Go to know the below image, how it looks.
- After clicking on IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary, you will be asked to enter ” Registration number“, there you have to enter and see the status of your PMAYG scheme.
- After entering the registration number, you will see the results like the below image.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online Application Form 2021-2020
Below, you can see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online application forms 2021 & 2020. You will see the form in 4 different sections.
1). Personal Details: In the PMAYG application online form, you have to first fill in the personal details of the beneficiary. Below, you can see the details of the beneficiary.
- Owner Ship Type.
- Kin to (for Widow only).
- Person With Disability.
- Type of disability.
- Percentage of disability.
- Mobile Number Details.
- Ownership type.
- Mention Relation.
- Enter Aadhar no.
- Upload Consent Form.
- Whether Any Member Suffering From (Leprosy or Cancer or HIV/AIDS or None).
2). Bank A/C Details: This is the second section in the PMAYG online apply form. In this section, you can select Bank or Post office.
- You can Select Bank Type.
- Select Bank Name.
- Select Branch Name.
- Enter Bank A/C no.
- Enter Beneficiary Name As Per Bank Account no.
- Whether Beneficiary Wants to Avail Loan?.
3). Beneficiary Convergence Details: It is the 3rd section in the form.
- Enter Job card number.
- Enter SBM(Swachh Bharat Mission) no.
4). To Be Filled By Office: This is the last one in the PMAYG application form.
- Whether Beneficiary wants to get enrolled in Mason Training?.
- Whether Beneficiary wants to use house design typology developed for the region?.
I hope, I have given complete details about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin new list 2021 & 2020 year. In addition to this, also covered how to apply PMAYG online, how to check PMAY-G new list 2021, benefits of PMAYG, eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin scheme and PMAYG online application form, and PMAYG documents required 2021.
For more Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme details, daily update with https://pmyojanascheme.in website.