Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Apply Online 2021: Today, i have brought a very good information to the residence of Haryana citizens. The Haryana government has been taken a very secure initiative to the Haryana people. Those, who has been living in the state of Haryana, they will be going to get a 8 digit of family id. Using this ID, they will avail all the benefits of Haryana state government.
What is Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana (PPP)?:
The Parivar Pehchan Patra yojana scheme was launched by the Haryana chief minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar. The main aim and motto of the scheme is, every Haryana people has to get a unique family id to avail all the offers, schemes, services by state government.
Haryana people will be getting 2 types of family id, which are, permanent family and temporary family id. You can know them one by one below.
- Permanent Family ID: Presently, those who are living in Haryana state, they will be got a 8 digit of permanent family id.
- Temporary Family ID: Those who are living out of the Haryana state, they can get a temporary family id, to get the state scheme benefits. In the temporary family id, you will get a 9 digit of family id.
How to Apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Online 2021?
Here, you can see, how to get a PPP family id in Haryana state. Presently, Parivar Pehchan Patra can be made through 3 help centers, which are listed below.
- CSC VLEs: – Common Service Centers, everything was under taken by Village Level Entrepreneurs.
- SARAL Kendra’s: Antyodaya Saral Kendras has been managed by the Haryana State Government.
- PPP Operators: Operators can be registered for the work of PPP across the State.
while applying family id in above centers, no need to pay any money. All the fee are charged by state government to those centers. Already, CRID and GoH government had made a 3 rounds of payments to this.
How to Check the Status of Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Online 2021?
Below, you would know that, how to check the online status of Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Haryana online 2021 on the official website of https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/. Using the official webpage of meraparivar, you can update your family details and check the status of that. Let’s know the guide below with HD images to check the status of PPP Haryana 2021.
- First of all, you have to visit the official homepage of meraparivar website. Here you can find the official link for PPP website, which is https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/. After entering into the website, you will see a interference like image below.
- In the website, you will see a menu bar option, from that select the ‘Update Family Details’ to check and update your family ID.
- when you click on the option ‘Update Family Details’, you will see a window and you will be asked that, do you know your family ID or not. If you know your family ID, then click on ‘YES’.
- If you have selected the ‘YES’ option, then, you will directly update your family details.
- Next, If suppose, you were selected ‘NO’ option, then, you have to enter the Aadhar number of your any family member.
- After entering Aadhar number, then you will get a OTP to your phone number, if it had linked to your Aadhar number. Enter the OTP and start the rest of work to update your family details.
- After the step above, you will see a image below to know, how to update family members.
what Documents Are Required for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Online Apply ?( for Family ID Creation)
Here, you will know, what are the documents should be needed while applying PPP family id Haryana online. Let’s know those documents below.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID Card (Those who has age above 18 years.
- Bank Passbook/Statement (Name of account holder and the family member in PPP must be same).
- PAN Card (If available).
- BPL Card (If applicable).
- Any of the following as proof of Birth:
- i. Birth Certificate
- ii. Medical Certificate
- iii. Matriculation Certificate
- iv. School Leaving Certificate
- v. Voter ID Card
Final Words on Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Haryana Online Apply
Really, the Haryana state government has been doing a great job to provide a family id card to everyone in the state. It is a great way to develop individual by obtaining all the benefits from state government.
I hope that, using the information above, you have successfully applied Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana apply online 2021 and how to check & update the family id details in PPP official website meraparivar gov platfrom.
For more interesting updates, daily visit at http://pmyojanascheme.in website.
If you like the post above, then do not forget to share it on social media, because, one good information can helpful to thousands of needy people, so, you should make one share and become helpful to one. Thank you.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Helpline Number
If you have any doubts regarding your family id or want to any further information, you can contact at Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana customer care number: Helpline: 1800-2000-023 *8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Leave a Reply