How to Check Land EC Online in Telangana: Today, you will be learnt, one of the important and must known information, which is IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate for land details. The information, which, i will be going to share with you is very important to know. Because, using this information, you will know your property details up to date.
What is Encumbrance Certificate (EC) or IGRS Telangana EC?
EC is one of the important documents to know your property details will be correct or not, and also know while buying land from any other person, you can check off that land details through this EC. An encumbrance certificate can be provided all the details of land in detail. And also, you can get the old linked documents using this EC document.
Once, you had made registration to your land, then you can check the EC for it soon through IRGS Telangana’s official website. Using this website, you can get the land details from 1-1-1983 only, if you want the EC for your land before 1-1-1983, then, you should attend the sub-register office and get the details.
You can download the EC document through official IGRS Telangana website, it will be available 24*7. There will be no any condition to download the document, while downloading the EC, you will be asked to enter some details. Let’s know below, how to check land EC online in Telangana state.
How to Check EC Online in Telangana for Land Details?
Here, you will know how to check the Encumbrance Certificate online in Telangana for land through the IGR Telangana official website. You can know the procedure with images on how to check the EC in Telangana. Therefore, let’s know the guide below.
- In the first step, you have to visit the IGRS Telangana official webpage.
- Here, you can see the IGRS official site: https://registration.telangana.gov.in/
- Now, on the home page, you will see a Text link as “Encumbrance Search (EC)”.
- Click on the above-shown option to open an interference, where, you can check the page of EC online.
- You can check the EC for your land in 2 ways, which are by document number and by property.
How to Check Land EC in Telangana By Document Number?
Below, you can see, what are the criteria needed to search encumbrance certificate in Telangana for land details. Let’s know them below.
- while searching for EC online via document number, you should know the document number.
- In which year, you had made registration for your land, so, year of registration.
- In which area, your land registration had made, so, first know, which is your sub-register office(SRO).
- Let’s have a glance at the below image.
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Search by Property
The Integrated Grievance Redressed System is the main source to the registration and stamp duty department. Let’s know, how to check the EC in IGRS Telangana registration and stamp duty official website below. Before going to search IGRS EC in Telangana, you should be needed some requirements, you can know them below.
- Searching EC through this method, we do not need a document number.
- In this method, you have to enter the details below.
- Select District*.
- Select Mandal*.
- And next, Select Village*.
- Door Number.
- Flat Number.
Open Sites/Agricultural Lands
- Plot Number/Bi Number.
- in Survey Number(s).
- That’s it, now click on submit button to get the EC document for your land.
Overview of How to Search EC in Telangana Online
That’s it, the method, how to check land EC online in Telangana was completed successfully. If you have any issues with your EC or are you unable to check your land EC details? then, drop your comment in the comment box and get the solution for your query.
For more interesting updates, daily visit at http://pmyojanascheme.in website. If you like the post above, are you feeling satisfied with the above content, then, why shouldn’t make a share it on social media? let’s use the below-sharing button to share this post on social media. Thank you for visiting our website.