Apply for 4 Lakhs Exgratia for Covid 19 deaths:
As we all know the pandemic has taken many lives till now, it has created huge losses to many families both mentally and physically. To compensate for this loss, our central government has come up to provide a sum as exgratia to the families who have lost people in the pandemic covid 19.
By using this post you can learn how to apply for 4 lakhs exgratia for covid deaths, the documents required for applying, and you can download the application form. Here, you will know, all Central Government Schemes by Modi.
What does covid 19 exgratia actually mean?
The actual purpose behind this 4 lakhs Exgratia for covid 19 is, many people who had abundant loss due to this pandemic had applied to the court for compensation, for which petitions have been filed in the supreme court. As per PILs (Public Interest Litigation), the supreme court has questioned the central government regarding the 4 lakhs Exgratia for covid 19 deaths.
According to the Disaster Management Act 2005, the central government has issued 4 lakh rupees of Exgratia to the families who had losses due to national disasters, this act was announced on 5th April 2005. As the ongoing covid 19 pandemic also falls under the national disorder, the families who had deaths are eligible for getting the Exgratia from the government.
Documents required for applying 4 lakhs Exgratia for covid 19 death’s kin.
We will have a clear note of required documents for applying 4 lakh rupees Exgratia to covid 19 deaths below.
- Name, Age, Sex.
- Aadhar card, or any other ID proof of the deceased.
- Death certificate issued by the hospital.
- Death certificate issued by the Municipal Board.
- Bank Account No of the applicant.
- Name of the bank with IFSC code.
- Mobile No.
NOTE: Central Government is Providing 4 Lakhs Exgratia for COVID 19 deaths family throughout India, so, it is eligible for all states in
How to Apply for 4 lakhs Exgratia for Covid-19 death’s kin.
Following the below steps you can easily apply for 4 lakhs covid 19 Exgratia.
- First., you need an application form to apply for covid 19 Exgratia.
- You can download the application form by using the provided link. Visit the link.
- Now fill in all the details in the application form.
- You have to fill in all the required details as per the guidelines mentioned in the application form.
- The application has to be submitted to the District Magistrate /Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority in the District Collectorate.
Download 4 Lakhs Exgratia for COVID 19 Application Form Online
Here, I am providing you the manual link, using the link, you will download the application form for 4 lakhs Exgratia for Covid-19 deaths.
I hope this above information is useful for you to apply for the 4 lakh rupees of Exgratia for covid 19 death’s kin.
For more such information please follow our website https://pmyojanascheme.in. THANK YOU