YSR Cheyutha, YSR Cheyutha scheme, YSR Cheyutha 2021, YSR Cheyutha 2nd phase payment, YSR Cheyutha Pathakam, YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 online apply, YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 apply online, YSR Cheyutha amount status 2021, AP YSR Cheyutha 2021, AP YSR Cheyutha Pathakam, How to apply YSR Cheyutha scheme.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021: Hello all, today, you will see one of the AP top’s benefitted schemes, which is YSR Cheyutha Pathakam. With the help of this scheme, more women have been getting benefits from it. So, before going to get benefits from it, first, let’s know, how to apply AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 apply online, requirements, and how to check the YSR Cheyutha amount status online and beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha. Here You can also check the Jagananna Ammovodi Scheme.
What is AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme/Pathakam?
YSR Cheyutha Pathakam comes under the state government scheme and it was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu on 12th August 2020.
YSR Cheyutha scheme can support the SC, ST, BC, and minorities of AP women with financial assistance as RS. 75000 in 4 years, and every year, they can get RS. 18750.
To get the benefits of this scheme? women should have ages between 45-60 years only. They should have a residence in Andhra Pradesh only.
Under the YSR Cheyutha scheme, in AP 24 Lakh women beneficiary has got benefits as RS. 4500 Cr for the 1st phase and in the 2nd phase, you will see, 23.44 Lakh women beneficiary and they already got RS 4339.39 Cr.
Here you can check the List of All AP Schemes by Jagananna.
What Are the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria?
Here, you can know the eligibility criteria for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 below.
- The beneficiary should belong to Andhra Pradesh state only.
- And Beneficiary ages should between 45-60 years only.
- They should belong to SC, ST, BC, and Minority category only.
- They don’t have any government jobs.
- AP single women or widow women only eligible for this scheme.
- The Beneficiary shouldn’t have more than 3 acres of land.
- The beneficiary women don’t have the 4 wheeler vehicle.
YSR Cheyutha Pathakam 2021 Documents required
- Applicant Aadhar Card.
- Applicant husband Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Ration card.
- Electricity bill.
- House Tax receipt.
- Banks account number.
- Mobile number.
- Your Permanent Address.
- Passport size photo.
How to Apply AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Online?
I will let you in a simple way to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme online without any issues. Before that, you should follow the steps below to know, how to apply online YSR Cheyutha Scheme. So, let’s start the process below.
- First of all, you have to check the proper internet connection on your PC or mobile devices. Because it is a very important scheme, if you do not get internet while applying this, then you will miss the chance to get benefits from this scheme. So, before you apply, should check the connection.
- Now, visit the official webpage, which was created and launched by the AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu. Here is the official website link: https://navasakam3.apcfss.in/index.jsp.
- Using the above-provided link, visit the web page and check the homepage for online apply.
- If you find the option “Apply Now”, then start the process and complete it with care.
- In the application form, you will be asked to enter the required information to complete the process.
- You should enter the details genuinely and correctly, then only your application will be approved and you will get the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- That’s it, your online process was done and if you have any issues, then ask your village volunteers to clarify the issue.
How to Check AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List Online?
Here, I will show you how to check AP YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list online 2021. Let’s start below, how to check it.
- First of all, you have to enter into the official website, which is: https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/CheyuthaDashboard.
- Once you entered the site, you will see a dashboard.
- In the dashboard, you will see the list of all Districts in order.
- Select your district > Mandal > Secretariat > Village.
- Next yo will see your village beneficiary list.
- That’s it, now get benefits of YSR Cheyutha scheme.
|YSR Cheyutha Apply Online||Visit or Login|
|Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List||Visit|
|AP YSR Cheyutha Mobile App||Visit|
if you have any issues while applying or want to ask any questions related to the YSR Cheyutha Scheme? then use the YSR Cheyutha helpline number or toll-free number: 1902.
For more useful schemes daily visit: https://pmyojanascheme.in website. If you have any doubts or issues, then use the comment box to send your queries. Thank you.